More Letters...

Dear Old Lady Driving,
It's okay, don't be scared. Everyone is just impatient and they don't understand it isn't your fault. I try to tell them, you are OLD but they don't accept that as an excuse. Who are they to talk anyways??
Your Friend,
Shelby Lou Whoo

Dear PDGA,
Frisbee Golf is cool. I like to play it. I really stink at it, but I like to play anyways! Remember when I made a fool of myself on a date playing frisbee golf? How could you forget.. that was tonight! Anyways, Professional Disc Golf Association... my date was really good at it, you should let him join. Maybe he could get a cool gold jacket (like on happy gilmore)
Forever a Fan,
Shelby Lou

Logan Heat:
You aren't fun. But you are better then Vegas Heat.
Thanks for being hott, but not HOTTTTTTT!!!!!
Shelbs

Dear Dating Life,
You are small, but exciting when you come around. Thanks for showing me a good time tonight. I really needed it. I have been stuck at home for longer then is healthy.
My love and care.

Gritz
You are good. I like your song. I am going to learn how to rap this song then post it here on my blog. YOU KNOW IT!
The Gangster @ Heart.

I love you all.
Seriously!
Love PEACE & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou Whoo

Comments

  1. Oooo love!!!
    K the last date I went on we played frisbee golf too!!
    And it was my first time too!!
    And I loved it!!
    And I was terrible!
    And my date was awesome!!!

    Wow.
    Twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sorry you didn't win the giveaway :(, but I'd still love to set up an appointment with you since you did feature me on your blog!

    Email me at caitlyncox@gmail.com and let's get this going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts