Let's Keep it Casual He Says

She could not agree more as she nods her head....

Do you want to know my stance on something? Of course you do. Seeing as you are so very interested in the title of this post. Cuddling. I have a love hate relationship for this act. It seems as though it is a cheap thing. People can be hand-sluts, cuddle-sluts, lip-sluts, and other types of sluts. If I could be any kind of slut I would be a lip slut. This is an honest to goodness thing. I mean, yeah cuddling is all nice and dandy, and hand holding is great when you are walking down the street, but what's better then a kiss? Not much, well not much in my limited experience. I know this is scandalous, but why not be a scandal?

My opinion on the whole cuddling thing is this; it's a great thing, it makes you warm, literally, it is sweet, aw how cute! Yet, it is also uncomfortable at times. Who wants their arm stuck under them just so they can be close? It's a little more then warm most of the time. It is HOT, like flaming hot.

In the end it really doesn't matter. Because whether you are considered a hand-slut, lip-slut, or cuddle-slut. You are taking that little jump off that not so little cliff of life. I sincerely believe that physical attraction, though very tempting and dangerous in certain situations. Is totally worth the test of your own morality. Because those that are smart, will take it and slowly walk around the block with it. Instead of running away with it all. Why I bring this up? Well, I think I might have taken a leap away from Frank last night, and it didn't scare the crap out of me. After all this time. I will NEVER regret my sex drive, because even though that sounds scandals and crazy... it is what gives me courage. Weird? Why? Think about your emotions and realize that it is a HUGE no... NECESSARY part of who you are. Without it, you would get no where.

This is not to say, comprise your standards!!!! Or to tell you that it is okay to be all about physical attraction. It's just to tell you that it's a little piece of every ones life, and if you ignore it and are ignorant to it. I think it will be a whole lot harder to fall in love without it. It doesn't mean that you can go out and be heart breaker. So don't go breakin' hearts!
BUT, for things to truly work you have to have the best of both worlds....

Also, it doesn't help to have a killer physical attraction for someone and not be close to their heart. It is like the ocean and the shore. One without the other just doesn't work. You can have all the water in the world (Physical Attraction) but without a shore to hold it down (Love, Respect, Charity) it doesn't do much but get everything wet and soil things.

Don't try and separate the ocean from the shore!

Comments

  1. Okay what am I missing here?
    Are we with Frank????
    I'm confused.
    But I really like this post and the analogy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no frank... ha frank is gone long long gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved this! make what im going through much easier... thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts