Happy Things

Would you like to know what I am happy about? There are a few things that I am happy about, at this point in time. Mostly it is "few" because Jane is gone until the end of JULY! So I am home alone for the next three-ish weeks. GAY. Anywho. So here are the great things that I love about my life right now!! ENJOY!

Numero UNO:
My favorite letter of the week arrived in the mail yesterday. From one of my favorite people ever. Parker LeCates. Elder LeCates is on his mission in Mississippi. He writes me letters that make me fall on the ground laughing and they are always a good 3 and a half pages long. Which makes it even better. He always has so much to say. Even if he calls me Shclong, I still love him!!
NUMBER TWO:
This is the view from my front stoop. I seriously am in love with the sky these days. It makes me happy, it makes me wish for glorious things. Like second chances and new beginnings.
NUMBER THREE
This is my favorite kitchen item. Want to know why? No, it's not because I got it for 50 cents at the Di, but it is because of what it contains. KOOL-AID. I have been marked as crazy for Kool-aid up here at college. I really don't like water, and I think I might be lactose intolerant or however you say that. This holds the juice of the gods. In case you were wondering!
NUMBA FO!
Midnight Walks. I love me a midnight walk. Last night I realized I had been sitting in the house the entire night, so I set out into the darkness at around 11:40 pm. It was a glorious evening. With the sweetest smelling breeze. After about 30 mintues of being on my own my two great friends, Jeffrey and Braden joined me on my walk. We walked through the cemetery it was so peaceful! This wasn't in the cemetery, this is the Bull at the head of campus, if you want to be an ULTIMATE AGGIE you need to ride this bull naked on a full moon! Good luck!! haha
Numero Cinco
I got a postcard from my dear roommate Erin! Yes this little slice of heaven made it all the way from Scotland! I was so glad to get this postcard. I still have to call Jane and let her know that we got it! I was so happy to hear from her, she is doing well and I know that her Fiance is missing her, but it will be worth it when she gets back! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Other then that, I am happy because..
1. I have a job.
2. I have a JOB!
3. I worked everyday this week besides yesterday and sunday!
4. I might make a trip this next week. But it's a secret, and we will have to see what goes down!

Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou Whoo

Comments

  1. Yay for Happy things! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are happy. Happy looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous happy list!!!!
    Your moonlight walk sounds fabulous!!!
    And the letter, that would make me SO HAPPY as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the days of waiting for missionary letters...the BEST feeling in the world used to be tearing one of those little guys open.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts