Gwen Stefani Lives With Me

If you couldn't tell this fabulous piece of art is our dear Gwen Stefani. My dear, dear, Jane spray painted this with a stencil, she is an artist in case you didn't know. I love it. It is hanging in my room and I am loving it! Seriously, it is the greatest thing ever. Now, to expand on something....

Jane is the greatest person... ever. Seriously, I love everything about her and think she is so ah-maz-ing. I love her so. Let me tell you somethings about my dear Janey Lu.

She is...

Creative
Nice
Teaches me something everyday
In shape
BEAUTIFUL- srsly, you should all be jealous she is my roommate.
Has an AMAZING soul
Loves God
Dresses Great
Is a proud Avril Fan- which is awesome
Crazy
Honest
Makes me laugh
Keeps me sane!
Never settles
Takes life as it comes

Basically I could go on and on and on. She is awesome and if any of you are lucky enough to meet her, treasure the moments you have together, because she will.

Thank you my Jane Baby for always being the greatest roommate and making me have adventures. You and I are kindred spirits. Thank you for being awesome! :D

Love Peace and Hair Grease
Shelby Lou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts