Evil is Surfacing..

Tell me what is wrong with this picture. Well, other then my freaking bomb hairdo and my weird eye, not much. I mean there are some zits on my face... no big right??? WRONG...
Photobucket
DO YOU SEE THESE????
Photobucket
Okay, here let me help you out a little bit....
Photobucket

There is an evil zit surfacing right below my bottom lip. Which makes it uncomfortable to smile, frown, talk, eat, oh and did I mention EAT?! Seriously, I can feel the thing swelling the inner part of my lip. There is a bump on the inside of my face where this zit is at! I hate zits like this! They are disgusting!!! Oh and on my cheek there is that awesome Marilyn Monroe zit, that is big and red. BUT to make it better, it isn't swelling, it has popped... it is just festering there now. ughh.

Sorry if this is disgusting, but it is for your entertainment. I hope you enjoy laughing at my pain! haha I know I do... It's just so ridiculous!
Where do you get your worst zits?? Spill!

Comments

  1. AHHHHH!!!
    I HATE THOSE!!!!
    I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!
    On my chin, it always looks like I have a disease. But no worries, its just sick nasty acne!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im totally getting one of those right now! im always get them on my chin. ugh. so annoying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are SO funny!!!

    And I get them in my eyebrows. So I ALWAYS feel them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always get them in between my eyebrows, but the really painful ones that like take forEVER to actually arrive come in on my lower jaw

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE

    when you can feel one brewing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts