Award? For Me?

I got an award from my dear friend RatalieNose!!!

Looky Look!

[MeMeAward.jpg]

Seven Things You don't know about me!!!

1. I have this thing with shoes. When a guy only wears one pair of shoes (i.e.- running shoes, or k-swiss) I die inside. Because no matter his personality, I just want to buy him a pair of shoes. It's a weird thing.
2. Sunglasses- boys that wear sunglasses like this:

make me puke. I really dislike them. In fact, I really don't like sunglasses at all. Unless you can pull off aviators or Ray Bans. Sorry doll.
3. I don't like decorations that are all french and paris and have little ladies on them. It's a very limited and once in a while thing that I even consider them!
4. I have a tiny crush on a boy. I'm not sure how long it will last though!
5. I have never been to Disney World
6. I have a written journal that I am almost done with!! There are like 80 more pages left until it is finished!! CRAZY!
7. If I could have anything for my birthday... I would like to have these....
If You Were a Cereal... Conversation Cards Original Set
I Conversation cards!! I would die!!

Love love love!!!

THANKS NATALIE!

Comments

  1. This was a lovely list!
    Thanks girl!

    K I TOTALLY understand the ugly sunglasses thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a Crush????
    Let's hear all about it!!
    IS IT FRANK????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Disney World 3 or 4 times, but never Disneyland.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts