Andy Grammer

Thank you Kaity Word for introducing me to Andy Grammer.. This song is dedicated to Frank. Thank you Frank, for being who you are. Today has been a great Birthday Eve... I love this song, so amazing. I can't even focus on my words because this song is so amazing. Thanks... okaybye!


Can't say that love is gone
Something still feels wrong
I find myself so far from you

Foot in one foot out
I chase my tail about
You analyze my every move

You don't need me now
I will slow you down
You can stand all on your own

Love we shared was real
The secrets we revealed
Hope i was a stepping stone

You are more yourself then when you met me
I could say the same

Oh i just want you to know
This was not a waste of time
There's so much more below
The surface we all search to find
The ones that help us grow
And you have done that much for me

Looking back at was done
Sure I hurt you some
And you threw a few low blows

And when the bruises heal
We take down our shields
And thank God above i know

Cause you are more yourself then when you met me
I could say the same

Chorus

So please i ask you don't
Toss the work we've done aside
Because we're letting go
I am just a piece of life
Focus on the whole
We have come so far
I hope I've been a stepping stone

Well I hope you used my back to step across the pond
And I hope by pushing off me you will land upon
The guy whose surely out there to whom you belong
Find him now

Chorus

Oh I needed
Oh I needed to meet you
Oh I needed
Oh I needed to meet you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts