You are a BARBARIAN!!!

For those of you who have never tried what I am about to tell you, I suggest you do it this evening, or later this week.

On Sunday, I woke up with death. DEATH I tell you!!! It was knocking at my door and scratching at my windows. I did my best I could to stay awake through sacrament and sunday school, but relief society was just NOT going to happen. So I sloughed relief society. (If you live in UTAH you say Slough instead of Ditch and it sounds really funky, but for the sake of space...) I went home and slept because guess what I had? A blind date. Yep, I had a blind date, at my house, in my backyard, with my dear dear friends. Let me just tell you, I didn't know this was a DATE thing until Saturday evening. It was pretty much out of the blue. Anyways, we had a Barbarian Dinner! Erin and Ryan (the lovely soon to be married couple) made us dinner! They bought rotisserie chickens and we each got a half of a chicken with a heaping helping of mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. Oh my it was delicious. Then, for dessert, we had Aggie Blue Mint Ice Cream and Brownies! Oh it was heavenly!

The only catch was, that we were barbarians so we had to eat with only our hands. Scoop up the mashed potatoes and tear apart the chicken... it was SO much fun! I had a great time! I only got pictures of the dessert portion, but you can tell by our faces that it was a blast!!! 

Jane & Adam! 

Me & Loren!!

Caitlin & Jared!!

Erin & Ryan!! 
WOOT-WOOT!



Comments

Popular Posts