Warmth @ Home
















Oh how I love my home. I think one of the best parts about living in Logan is that you can actually use your stoves. We have an awesome stove in our kitchen, and the other night it was pretty cold, so we lit her up! It was amazing. We made Fruity Pebble Rice Krispie Treats and laid down a bunch of blankets and curled up next to the stove in the kitchen.

We had a lovely time just kickin it on a Wednesday night. Erin was finally home after staying at her parents house for forever, because she was doing wedding stuff, and it was a joyous evening. I read entries from Something Cleverish (my awesome blogging book- check THIS post ). 

I think the best part about all of this, was that, it wasn't a big deal, it was just something small that really made a difference in 3 girls lives. We had time together, we were cozy and we never thought twice about doing it. Now, if we could add some chocolate into this mix it would have been beyond perfect! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts