Voice-Mail

You've got mail!

Really?!?! I am so excited yay!

On your phone...

WTF?

I hate Voice mail. I hate listening to it. It gives me the creeps. I love emails, and facebook mail, and real live in the flesh mail. BUT Voice Mail??? Who does that even!? I hate getting voice mails then having to listen to someone talk. The only time that was okay was when Junior left me a voicemail when he was in the airport about to leave for Peru. I died and was born again because I was so excited to hear him talk for the last time in two years. THAT is the only time voice mail has ever appealed to me. It gives me the heebie jeebies for some reason. I don't really like to talk on the phone to begin with. So you know, that if I call you, you are special. 

It makes my skin crawl and I avoid my voice mails for as long as I possibly can because I hate to listen to them. I would just leave them there forever but I can't have a calender appointment sitting on the screen of my phone, let alone a little voice mail reminder. It stinks. I really truly dislike them.

Love, Peace, & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts