Unwritten Rule

UR #1 No one blogs on Saturdays, Saturday is a special day.
UR#2 Paisley-print headbands are not cool, especially when worn like a karate master or something. This is not Karate-Kid dude, take the bandanna off.


In other news. I have an awesome job for over the fourth. I will be spending the fourth at my roommate Erin's, sisters house. Watching their two dogs, cat, two frogs, and salamander. Sadly, I will be spending my birthday there too. I am kind of bummed about that, but I never get to celebrate my birthday on my birthday anyways. Since it is the 5th. WHATEVER I'm gettin' money for it. Not a lot, but some...

Tonight we went to this concert in the parking lot behind someones house. It was grand! I danced for a whole two song straight! Then the cops came and yelled at us. They said they could hear us all the way out off of 400 and the whole crowd boomed with laughter. (we were at least 4 streets over) Then the cop said something to the effect of- SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT- and then a crazy person in front of me yelled- IT'S SATURDAY! and IT ISN'T EVEN 11 O'CLOCK YET!- I then wanted to boogie right out of there. Because I see the cops point, but I also see the crowds point. It was only 11, and honestly... did he have to cuss? That just makes him look stupid. He could have went about it differently. We weren't an unruly crowd. We even dedicated the last song to them....

"Don't Stop Believin'"


Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou Whoo

Comments

  1. Bahaha "Don't Stop Believin" Amazing!! Yay for house sitting! That's what I'm doing right now.
    Happy Early Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts