Some Guys

I swear to everything I am that some guys just don't know how to talk to a girl. They don't understand sensitivity or how to dance around tuff subjects. Then, for a split second I think, it is a huge possibility that their blunt ways and their inability to speak to girls gives them an advantage. Girls will see them for who they really are, and give them the benefit of the doubt, because it isn't their fault they can't keep their mouth shut. Then reality hits and I realize that I would never be able to marry someone who didn't know how to make boundaries in conversations.

Example:
The guy who doesn't know how to control what comes out of his mouth, his name is Bert. Bert sees an old friend outside of the cemetery. She is sitting on the sidewalk crying. Bert comes up and says... Someone die? She sobs out her answer.. then he goes on without missing a beat. Death is whatever... you will forget about them soon, you look horrible when you cry, you should stop. It was my brother says the girl in astonishment. Your brother was a jerk to me, but he was cool sometimes too.

Nice Bert, nice. Could you have been a little more sensitive to the fact that there was a death in the family. Oh and could you remember the age-old rule that if you have nothing nice to say, to say nothing at all. Then there is always just staying quiet all the time, until you observe the world for what it is and realize that females are a mystery. We are! We are a mystery. If we don't wear our emotions on our sleeves we are seen as cold hearted and witch. If we share our lives openly, we get the rep for being a drama queen. Then there are the normal girls who keep what they need to keep, to themselves, and what they can share with everyone else. Those are the girls that are affected by this oblivious male. This is just one type of many. Only one situation of millions. But, truly it happens everyday. I'm not saying every girl needs sensitivity and understanding, because some women could care less. I am just saying that I WOULD-

BE PREPARED... VERY SOON .... there is a very exciting post coming up!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, you are completely right. Lately I've just been amazed at the lack of propriety with boys and girls. So, many times in conversation I just want to shout, "GOOD HEAVENS, was that really necessary?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happend to guys. They are now more complicated than girls.

    I am on the edge of my seat for the post..just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so right. i couldnt stand this one guy who was just so demeaning. when i told him i wanted to apply to be a flight attendant he said "you would just be a high class waitress" rude rude rude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts