Slacking


I have much to blog about.

Like, a lot a lot. But right now my head is spinning because I have been thinking ALOT this morning about everything in my life. I really miss Nathan. If he were still here he would be able to talk to me, to call me down. I wish I could marry that boy tomorrow. But, alas he has gone away for a time and is out of my reach. I can talk about this now, because he isn't here to read my blog and know that I have the biggest life crush on him. He is my spell breaker. Sound weird? Well, that's because it is. I have this feeling that I need to go back to my high school trends, but I can't, I cannot hide and duck out of things anymore. So here I am. 

I need to make a list again, I need to blog about...
Stove-Sitting
Jumping into the Dam
SLC- Photobooth Day

But, until I can blog about those things, (which I have all the time in the world, but I am just being weird) I will just look at that picture.


Comments

  1. Oooo he's cute!
    Aren't life crushes terrible and wonderful at the same time!
    Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan- he is in the MTC going to Cape Verde

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts