PSH

I got like a total of 5 dares. Seriously?? That is lame. I know I have more blogging friends then that! Or did I lose them too?
It was my second demo today. BLAH

I need recommendations for the Logan area. Or, I just need a new job. It's only my second day and I am pissed. I probably should see what happens with it.

I'm not in a happy mood today. I want to see JANE! She has been gone since, forever. Seriously I don't even remember the last day I saw her. 

Erin is taking her engagements today... and I am going to the mall in a minute to see if I can find some dress pants. 

I slept last night, but I am still tired.

I really want to eat pizza or food from a real restaurant right now. Not Eggo's or toast or cereal or cookies or ice cream. But, pizza. I want FIREHOUSE! So so bad. With one of those delicious salads.

Ok so I'm upset today and I'm not sure why. It just happened like 2 minutes ago.
WHATEVER.

Comments

  1. Oh I TOTALLY understand this feeling!
    Eat some chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts