Porcupine Dam


(me, showing off the dam)
I'm not as couragous as I wish I was. I have this problem with thinking about how I could get hurt. Especially now that I am out of the house. What would I do if I broke my arm? How would I pay for that medical bill?! Seriously, it would be really scary to have that happen. That is why when Jane said we would be going to Porcupine Dam to go swimming I was all for it. Then, when I found out it was Cliff Jumping, I was already too far in to back out. I am so glad I went, but I wish I would have had the guts to jump from more then 6 ft. Unlike Jane and everyone else who jumped from 20 & up to 50 feet.

I had fun though. To get to the cliffs you have to swim across the dam to the other side. It is about the length of a 1 1/2 football fields if you go the SHORT way. Yeah... haha it was great a total workout! I don't have any pictures of us jumping because my camera isn't waterproof and I wasn't about to risk carrying it over to the other side.

(First Pic: Before the Dam, Second Pic: The Dam, Third Pic: Jane & I @ the Dam)





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts