Letters

Dear Mail Man,

Why do you always come in the afternoon? Is it really that hard to start the route here, in the morning time? I really like getting mail from missionaries. It makes me happy. It is actually the best part of my days. I have gotten at least one letter every other day for the past two weeks. Do you know what that means?! That means I have a lot of missionary friends! Which can be sad, and it can also be happy. If you could just come a little bit earlier, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Shelby Lou

Dear USU Parking People,

What made you decide that parking should cost money? When did this happen? I mean, I can understand during the school year, but darlings.. its summer. The people who attend summer school are usually really poor and are here because they couldn't afford to go study abroad. I would walk, but it is raining today and my only clean jeans are too long to wear in the rain. Okay, Okay that is my fault. BUT it would be so much easier if you made parking free. I BET, that students would even get to class on time if you did that.

Signed,
Srsly Annoyed

Mitzi the Macbook,

Why is your iphoto broken???????

Questioning,
Shelby

Employers in Logan,

You suck. BOTTOM LINE.

You know who.
Love Peace & Hair Grease
Shelby Lou

Comments

  1. Sad, I'm not leaving love anymore, I'm just "Commentary."

    How nice to get so many letters!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts