I'm Glad

I don't know how I feel about this whole Salesperson bit. I wasn't very good at it when I was at SCC. I am not very good at it now.

I officially dislike meeting grown ups who are EXTREMELY conservative for the very first time. No matter what why you twist it, you still seem like you have a stick up your butt.

The whole Man Law thing makes me think. Is it true that men are required to pee at the furthest stall from each other at all times? Well, I know the answer to that. After sitting at my Home Teachers apartment for 5 + Hours the truth was revealed. That, and the fact that girls are marked territory, like a fire hydgrent or a tree. Until that man has moved on, she is off limits. Oh how I love being compared to a tree. ;)

I love talking. Do we have to sit and watch a movie? Do we have to go do wild and crazy things all the time? NO. We don't, because we can talk, and talk about amazing things, interesting things. Things that truly matter. 

A friend of mine has the best goal list ever. EVER. I commend him for his efforts, and wish him luck with all of his future goals that have yet to be accomplished. It is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. PERIOD.

Remember when you were little and you would go play outside. It didn't matter if anything was happening, or if there were other kids outside, you always found something to do. You would make mud pies, make an imaginary race track with your bike, go hunting for lizards, or just sit outside. I want to do that again. I have the time... ha (SAD)

I want to be in school. I need to be in school. It is so important to me.

Comments

  1. My sister and BIL are sales people so I know it is SO NOT EASY! I commend you for your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. men, i just dont get them. but its true! they hate it when girls talk during a movie, i ask questions and they snap! like "PAY ATTENTION!" but i just wanna talk...watching someone else watch a movie isnt what i call very entertaining. what happened to social interaction?!

    i want to see this goal list, where can i find it? i need more goals, genuine realistic ones.

    the outdoors is so important to a child's development. i am so making my kids go explore their imagination, no one makes forts anymore! theyve got video games so all they do is stay inside and its going to drive me nuts if my kids are like that. i will lock them out in the backyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just cut the penny..is that still in the sales pitch?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to give you the full listing of the Man Laws sometime later this week...I only read 10 or 11 of the 200+ that are canon. The best part: they are unspoken rules. Guys just know them by instinct.

    And you're right, who needs movies. That marks the second time in as many weeks that we've gotten together to watch a movie and we kick it in the kitchen solving the world's problems. Kinda.

    Just imagine how crazy it will get once you get TWO hometeachers instead of just one. As if I wasn't already nuts by myself, in the fall you'll get twice the craziness. I'll make sure I ask Bishop for someone as unhinged as I am so I don't let you down.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts