Home Teachers...

You know you are close with your home teachers when.....

You go over to their house even when they aren't home and borrow their can opener.

They help you garden non stop and never complain! (Thanks Jared!!!)

You can have a conversation about dating and how ridiculous it is and get actual honest answers, not... you will find someone someday.

You tell them about your Barbarian Dinner (coming soon!) and they tell you, you are going to have diarrhea. Then they mention how that happens with Fast Food too, but that that is the difference between the runs and diarrhea. HAHAHAHA 

I don't think I have laughed so hard in my life, well I have, but tonight was amazing! I loved having that totally disgusting, but totally funny conversation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts