Frustrated.

The feeling of my heart. What color is your heart today? - RED
Red, like fire. The kind of fire that burns bright red not orange.
How do you cope when things seem to be stuck.
 You can't escape but you can go anywhere.
Hows that for a proposition?

Dear Shelby,
This is frustration. Do you remember me? I was with you a couple of weeks ago when you were trying to get to where you are now. I just wanted to leave you a gift on your doorstep. It is a really awesome gift. The kind that only you can have. This is how it works, you get to be frustrated, but on top of that... You can do whatever you want! All day, everyday. Isn't that amazing? Is there a catch? No Way!!
Fredrico Frustration

Dear Shelby Lou,
This is truth. Frustration was lying. There is ALWAYS a catch.
Remember when he said that you could do whatever you wanted? 
Well, he wasn't lying.
He just forgot to mention that you can do whatever you want... Where you are right now. You can't leave. EVER. So, just remember that he lied.
Yours "TRULY"
Trust Truth

Dear #2,890,999,189,174,
Due to the lack of harmony and peace in your life you have been skipped on this loading of the Love Boat & Company. Thank you for your application. Please apply again soon! We know the process is long and heartbreaking, but it is worth it in the end!
Relationship & Facebook Changing Status Corp.
Dearest Daughter,
I love you and always will. I know it's hard but I really want you to make it back to me.
Hang in there.
Love,
Heavenly Father

I knew he would always be there for me.

Comments

  1. Dear Shelby Lou Who,

    I have read all the new posts, and I can tell you from experience that the times away from home are the hardest times you will ever had in your single life. (married life is much more difficult) But also being away from home is the most fun EVER!!! You will love it, just like you have expeienced the good and the bad so far, it will continue. Hang in there and have a ton of fun. Things will work out if they are supposed to, and if you do what you are supposed to. Stay strong, and know that I too love you!'

    Your loving cousin,
    Kacey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts