Forever Strong


Trust in me, give me your hand. I will lead you to the promised land. A place of bounty and joy. Oh brother, please don't fall behind. It would be so much easier with you by my side. Please hold on tight. If you were not there it wouldn't be half-as worth the fight. You have seen his hand in this journey, just forget the past and look toward the light of eternity.

It is shining, right above that tree. Oh brother, please listen to me. You are making wrong choices, running wrong races. If you could but see the beauty ahead. Your sight is so limited, and you can't shake the chains off your feet. This is the saddest form of defeat.

You may think you are happy but I must let you know. The happiness you experience, wont last. When you get to the end of this road, you will have nothing but emptiness and lies. Brother forgive me for being so brash, but honestly, truthfully, you have fall too hard too fast.

You are stuck in the foggy woods with the darkest of spirits. The only thing that can help you now is HE. HE who suffered, atoned and pained, and HE who would do anything to have you back again. Listen to him, follow his light, please my dear brother, it will be alright.

No matter how long it takes I will be saving you a place. A place next to me in the mansions above, a place full of harmony, peace, and love. We will both work hard and stay strong, we will be an eternal family my brother, no matter what goes wrong.

(I was kind of thinking of Nephi & Lamen and Lemuel when I wrote this... I just hope this is sort of how Nephi felt about his brothers when they were being led astray and lost in the darkness.)

Comments

Popular Posts