FINALLY!

I got a JOB.

Yep you read that correctly. The girl who has been turned down, not responded to, and totally killed has been offered a job. I will be selling CUTCO Cutlery. So here is how it all went down. I went in to have an interview, spur of the moment, this morning at 11. I stayed at the appointment for about an hour learning about Vector, and CUTCO. The interviewer, Jennifer was the cutest girl ever! She was so happy and energetic and positive. She told us all that by the end of the day she would make her decision and give us a call. (Which was a relief with all my no call backs) After she spoke to us about all the details she pulled us in small groups into her office to ask us some more personal questions. I went in with two other people and we all gave her our very professional answers. Then, the clouds parted and she asked me to stay so that she could talk to me more for a little bit longer. At that point I was biting my nails in anxiety, hoping and praying that this was a good thing. She asked me if I was a hardworker and I told her yes, of course I am. My Dad taught me to be a hardworker and be the best person I could be, and to never quit. Then after a few SECONDS she stopped and said something to the extent of...
" I can tell you are hardworking and that you are a positive person, I could tell from the minute I saw you. I don't want to wait till later to call. I want to offer you the job right here, right now."
Then of course I did a quiet scream and accepted!!! I am so excited to start training tomorrow!!! YAY!

Anyone else have any good news??

Comments

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    All those times working in the yard pay off right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love CUTCO knives. they are amazing.

    I remember in my old old house (so before i was 9) a guy came over to pitch my parents on them.

    WE (all the kids) wanted the knives sooo bad becuase I mean they could cut a penny! Or leather or whatever they make you cut with them now.

    They still have them. and i still try to steal them whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girlie!!! You will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on the job! I know you will do good. Do you think you could get me a deal on those knives? I want some in the worst way. Learn about them some more and I will let you try to sale me some over the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. basically the best cutting knives in the world. :D They seriously are, it isn't a scam or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris wanted to konw if your doctor said it was ok to handle sharp objects ?????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts