200.

I doubt anyone has ever done this before, but my life is in need of some major excitement. So without further ado we are going to play a game. A wonderful, inspiring, and exciting game. Today marks the day of my 200th post on this beautiful blog. Something I am very very proud of if you couldn't guess. In celebration of my 200th post I am asking you, reader, to come up with a wild idea, an inspiring thought, a goal, a dream, or a dare. I want you to ask me to do something.

ANYTHING

excluding public nudity, complete embarrassment, illegal, or that is questioning of morals.

You could ask me to take a picture with someone, jump in the dam, change something in my life, not eat chocolate (please don't say that!), anything you and your creative mind comes up with. Then, for the next little while I will do those things. I will list your requests on my sidebar and cross them off when I am through with them. I will also blog about my experience and take pictures if necessary. There is no limit to the amount of things you can ask me to do, just make them a little realistic! Ok?

It's that time.... GO AHEAD! :D
Who ever thought 200 posts would be so exciting?!

Comments

  1. K you know i used to live in logan so i want you to go to a few places and take pictures in front of them and post them so i can see it, K first place is West Stadium villas, Mount Logan middle school, Aggie village, the weeping women in the cometary, and Aggie ice cream. that should be fun and i would love to see these things again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!

    1. I want you to make a music video.
    To a Backstreet Boys song.
    (Sicknast costumes are acceptable and welcome!)

    2. I also request that you post it on your blog.

    3. I want you to make yourself some chocolate chip cookies, get a good book and a blanket and go lay outside and read and eat.

    Think you can do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want you to go on 5 dates this month with 5 DIFFERENT guys..no doing the same guy twice..take pics if you can and tell me how they all went and if you would consider dating them again or not! you better get flirtin ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts