Quick Post

I'm in the lobby of the University Inn on their computer, waiting for my mom and sisters to get done getting ready. Then we are going to go look around campus for a bit! I am all moved in, just not unpacked!! I am so excited, and so nervous to be here!! The house is AMAZING! There are tulips (my favorite flower...) growing WILD everywhere in Logan and at my house! I will do a post with pictures soon. I just have to get internet first!!!


oh and I have 54 unread posts on my google reader. HOLY HECK!

:D

Comments

  1. i think in provo or salt lake theres a tulip something going on...

    http://chroniclesofacrazymother.blogspot.com/2009/04/tulip-festival.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you're alive and kickin!!!!

    Yay for being brave and going out into the unknown!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts