One Day....

I will have the privilige of taking care of my Heavenly Father's Children. They will be mine here on earth, but I will always remember their divine nature, and personal worth. (that isn't just for young womens you know!) I am so excited. I decided I would tell you names I would name my kids, when I have them.
I know it is a long time from now!! Stop freaking out!! I'm not lookin for a husband anyways. I was just thinking of this!!!!!!!!! JEEZ
GIRLS
Jane (Middle Name in Question)
Lucille AKA Lucy or Lou (Middle Name in Question)
Sedona Lee
Charolett (Middle Name in Question)
Bytheway all my kids will have middle names. I feel bad for those of you who don't. I love my middle name. I wish it was my first name.
BOYS
Hyrum Joseph
Hunter Neil
Ian (Middle Name in Question)
Neil (Middle Name in Question)
Aren't those great names??? I mean come on now... What is your favorite name for a girl? For a boy? Let me know..

Comments

  1. Cute names! Mine are:

    Girls
    1. Chloe
    2. Sophie

    Boys
    1. Desmond (but we will call him "Dez")
    2. Clive
    3. Landon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those names are so cute! I love Jane and Lucy! But, if I had a girl I'd name her Gwen, or Madeline(like the little books about the little girl from Paris, NOT Madelyn.) If I had a boy though, I'd name him Jack, or Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, i have mine recorded on a blog post but i would never let the public see! its something i wish to only discuss with my husband...

    i have a friend whose going to law school that wants to name all her kids after presidents - mckinley & kennedy for girls and carter & jackson for boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this!!!
    I've picked out about 20 full names for my future children...several of them in twin and triplet sets...I'm prepared for everything!
    I do love your names!
    I really like Charolett and Ian and Neil.

    I LOVE boy names for girls so I really like:
    Kyal
    Austyn
    Andee
    Jayke
    and Charly

    and for boys I like
    Clarke
    Conner
    .....
    I have ALOT more girl names!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... my mom calls me Lucille! How awesome is that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have used all my boys names, so i can't have any more. But my daughter will be Tamzen Rae. I really want Harley Rae but Chris isn't down with that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girls:
    Rhiley
    Cadence
    Lily

    Boys:
    Nixon
    Aiden
    Jude

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts