Oh Frank!

Dearest Darlingest Mumsie and Popsicle. -hehe sorry I couldn't help myself.



Dearest Franklin (If that is your full name I feel sorry for you.),

Do you remember when I asked you to come with me to the show? You do? Well I really wanted you to come. I was planning on, and preparing myself, for the last day I would ever see you. EVER. I was thinking it would be fun for us to spend those last moments together listening to the beautiful music of the MET, but alas, my hopes have been dashed! I know you said you were sorry and you were courteous to my feelings, but I am an emotional person. It has been told round the globe that I am a very sensitive person. It is true. The littlest things get me; Beautiful flower gardens, sad stories, a broken lightbulb, and I am in tears! I know I need to work on this... trust me I am trying. EXCEPT! That even when I want to I can't cry over you. I think I might have exahusted all my tears on your behalf months and months ago. What a shame.

Just know I love you.

WAIT I shouldn't have said that. BLAST. I'm not good with words, or putting my sentences in any kind of order. If I could just tell you that I am distrot by the outcome of our plans. They have been soiled! I suppose it doesn't really matter.. I mean you never would consider it a friendship anyways. Even though I would do anything for you and you said likewise. (Is that not the biggest sign of friendship?) I think I might be reading too much into this... but what did you expect? I blog about everything. ;)

Your __________ (fill in the blank),
Shelby Lou

P.S. This letter needs no reply, not that I would be expecting one anways... *crosses fingers*
P.S.S. No really, I don't care what you think... I just thought this was charming! :D

Comments

  1. thats from wicked! ha ha. then it goes, "dear father"

    im a very emotion & sensitive person too, i dont know who frank is but im sorry he didnt go with you to the show...does he read your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOS FRANK?????
    WELL HE SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT!!!
    IF HE HAD ANY BRAINS HE WOULDVE GONE OUT WITH YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok. Frank is Frank. I should have known better anyways! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts