Move it or Lose it!

The Current State Of Things......

I promise I wasn't trying to do a cool myspace pic here. You know.. in the mirror and all.
The other side of my room. Me oh My I have a lot of schtuff!

My closet has never looked so poorly coordinated or stocked. *ps I color coordinate! haha and size...

the view from the closet. oh how i will miss those zebra walls! :(

the view from my door. LOOK at all that stuff. seriously.. I hope it all fits in the cars we are taking!!!!!
Moving is sad... and happy.





Comments

  1. I can't really tell a diference in your rooms apperance, it always looks like that! HAHA! All the stuff will fit, and did I tell you that I am going up to take you to Logan? We are taking your car and I am driving! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh but you get to move! so exciting. I love a good adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my room looks similar to that all the time.

    DON'T JUDGE ME. I

    hate putting laundry away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would miss the zebra too. one day i will have to take a picture of MY room for you (zebra bedspread & all!)

    "I hope it all fits in the cars we are taking!!!!!" HOW MANY CARS ARE YOU TAKING?! i color & size coordinate my closet too, but i dont hang up my jeans thats weird

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think how clean it will be once you leave. Just a little thought! And I will miss you being so close and the thought of you and Jordan surprising me at one of my functions. So sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your zebra wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. alright, I feel so bad for you. when I moved, my mom did ALL of my packing for me.. and she did a great job! I have no idea how everything would have fit into our car.

    im excited for you to be here!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shelby i hope everything fits too!! hahaha you will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts