Mitzi the Macbook

Goooooood Morning LOGAN! Did you know that your town has been graced with the presence of one of the coolest blogs on the West Coast?! You didn't??? Well now you do... Oh and guess where these blogs originate from! A PC? SAY WHAT?!?! Disgrace!!! Abomination!!! Blaspheme!!! They come from a MAC named Mitzi. Yep you heard that right!! I named my Mac.

Oh and bytheway... I love photo booth. TIMES TEN. I'm still jobless and YES I got up first today and used the bathroom RIGHT AWAY. It was a miracle! :D


you got me babe... thats what I call this picture..
this is me in the TSC (Taggart Student Center) it is really hot if you couldn't tell.

this is me being gangster in my room. Because I am cool like that.. ya know?!
and finally.. this is I! oh cheese and rice this picture is beautiful! Man I looked cute yesterday.. :D hahahahaha

Enjoy your day loveys!

Comments

  1. I think you look cute everyday! i hope you are enjoying your new home, and if you ever don't enjoy it you can leave and come live close to ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pics! I like Mitzi.

    Your room looks good all unpacked.

    Bust out some of that cool- aid it will feel better on your throat.

    We miss you 2. Don't be sad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!
    You did look so cute!!
    Love your outfit!
    But tehn again you're always so cute!!!!
    So I told you how we have a mac in stuco?
    We have like 500 pictures that we've taken while working hard or hardly working haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Shelby Lou Whoo!

    Just checkin in on you - adorable you!

    I know it can be hard to adjust at times...we miss you already...but remember your on YOUR ADVENTURE!
    LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts