Many Things

I have many things to blog about...

My Memorial Day Weekend

Pulling the Bush out of My front yard- replacing it with sod

Being upset at my Landlords Daughter

Dinner Tonight with my AMAZING roommates

How I am a Bridesmaid in my roommate Erin's Wedding

Long Distance Drives Alone

Being Job-less

Frank, I always have room to talk about Frank

How Logan feels like Home now

My Debate on getting a Utah License

My Macbook

How I chose my Major- Cultural Anthropology - I want to work with immigrants - My Minor in Spanish

Love

My goals, my dreams.....

YOU PICK!!!!

Comments

  1. I want to hear about the bridesmaid business FIRST...but I want to hear about EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for your land lords daughter, then the bridesmaid stuff then everything else!
    oh and frank!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the landlords daughter story! I love some juicy trash talk. Comeon I am a Vegas girl through and through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you know everything Stef. I also love how you don't think worse of me for it either. I guess, all in all... I just love you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts