Make Out Furiously...

Oh my heck, I love my roommates. Did I tell you that?? Yesterday was sunday! As you all know. I went to church at 9:30 which was a shock for me, I mean after going to church at 1 o'clock for the past year or so, it was a big change! I went to church with Jane, seeing how Erin is engaged and goes to church with her fiance. It was great! The meeting was wonderful and I learned a lot about Humility. I also met a couple of people who I have no idea what their names are. I met so many different people it was hard to remember. I do remember two people's names for sure, because we sat with them in Sunday School and at the Linger Longer. Dave and Tyler. They were cool guys! Ok so you might be wondering what a linger longer is...

A linger longer is also known as a munch and mingle or a ward dinner. It is basically where you can attend, eat free food, and mingle or LINGER longer with all of your new found friends! 

After that we went home and sat around for a while, then we decided to take a walk. Erin and Jane and I strolled down to the park in our sunday's best and played a game of catch phrase. It was grand! :D (Oh and I have gotten into the habit of speaking in a british accent out of no where because my roommates do, and it is truly amazing! haha) We talked about everything and we saw a couple of people from the ward. When we came back we watched Princess Diaries 2. Here is where the title of the post comes in... We were sitting there watching it and if you have never seen it before, basically the princess has to marry so she can be queen and so she has like an arranged marriage. BUT in the mean time she falls in love with the guy who is trying to steal her crown, blah blah... Erin was so steemed up about how the Princess wasn't in love with the man she was going to marry and it was just frustrating. Then later on in the movie she learned to love Lord Devero (Chris Pine) and wanted Princess Mia to ditch her hubby to be and make out furiously with him. hahahaaha I laughed, I cried.

Later on in the evening we went to ward prayer, took a walk with Erin's fiance and his roommate Adam, and went to a party at our home teacher Jared's house. Around 10:30 we went home and Dave and Tyler came over. Now I will have to tell you about this in another post, but Dave is a character! I swear. Let's just say he is dying his hair electric blue today... It was a grand time! Going to bed past 11 was a change, but I'm hoping life is more like that lately. I really want to do things!!!!

Oh and NO I don't have a job, YES I am still using the internet at school and YES there is a girl sitting across from me eating a DANDELION SANDWICH AND SMACKING SO LOUD! Disgusting!!!!!




 ok and this is REAL. This is really a guy, and he sounds JUST like Mariah Carey.. I know this is a christmas song, but this is the best one I think... because you can hear his girl voice and his real voice. This man is INSANE!

Comments

  1. i'm soo glad you had a good time at church and met some new peeps!! and seriously does this kid have a album out i would totally buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord Devero slays me. Seriously. OH my goodness. I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Operation church: Successful!!! Aww I'm so glad you had a good Sunday. If you came to my ward, you would remember everyone's names that day...there aren't that many of us out here.

    I miss the ward get togethers and Sunday parties.

    Chris Pine. <3 him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a great Sunday!!
    Yay for guy friends!
    Yay for British accents and walks!
    YAY FOR CHRIS PINE!!!!!!

    The video:
    WTF

    ReplyDelete
  5. That stands for What the Freak by the way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a fun Sunday! And that man is creepy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts