Lasts

Today was...

The last time I would spend the morning bumming around my house with my dogs.

The last time I would see a lot of my friends for a long long time.

The last time I would hang out with Carter in the morning before he goes to swim lessons.

The last time I would sit and eat with my family as the person I am now.

The last time I would go out with Kaity for a while.

The last time I would see Alix and get to talk to her face to face, for a couple of weeks.

The last time I will write a blog from Las Vegas. FOR A WHILE.

Congratulations on being a part of my lasts and thanks for making today.. well interesting. (Whomever was there, and is reading this)

TOMORROW WILL BE A GOOD DAY! Who knows when I will blog again. If the internet connection is limited you can just refer to my sister Jordan's Blog to remind yourself of me. She is such a nice sister! I'm so flattered that she dedicated her 100th post to me. It just shows how kind and loving she is! :D

Comments

  1. You are going to have so much fun in Logan! You won't even miss Vegas......... maybe not till February when you still have snow and Vegas is so nice. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have lots of happy and exciting FIRSTS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts