I Almost Had A Heart Attack

At this very moment I am sitting in the library with my dear, dear roommate Jane. We are checking our emails and doing random things on the computers. Yet, earlier... I almost had a heart attack. Yes ladies and gents, a heart attack.
this is the beast of a hill...
We decided to be uber healthy this morning and go running. My oh my that was a trip. When I awoke this morning I was having a tid bit of trouble breathing, you know the usual... not being able to stand up. Anyways... We walked up the hill, because if you can run up that... you are a beast. Then we crossed the street and started to run. Jane runs faster then I do. Much faster. So I started to walk after a couple of minutes. I almost blacked out halfway through. HONESTLY. I was holding my chest walking, hoping that I wasn't going to die. Which of course I didn't... but it was hardcore I tell you! Next time, I am not running I will just walk, just go the long way. :D




Also... The above video is from a long time ago. My friends and I at a ton of Bubble Tape Bubble Gum, which is 6ft long. Have you ever had six feet of gum in your mouth?? I have. We chewed up a bunch of it then wadded it up and threw it at things! So much fun! Delinquents? Yes... Boring?? No...

Comments

  1. wow that is soooo old.. a year or so old. and i wish justins voice wasn't so gay. haha but yes the glorious hills in logan.. they kill everyone.. trust me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts