Wish List

So I have been wanting things lately. A couple hundred things to be exact. Some stuff I couldn't find a picture for but I will tell you what I want anyways. :D Ok so first.....
1. Wedding Veil
I know I am not getting married anytime soon but I want either the short netted one. Do you know what I am talking about? It fits on your head. OR I would like to have a really long veil. Like, one that touches the floor but is trimmed in lace. And it would come up and frame my face. It wouldn't cover my face.
2. Sandals that aren't thongs. (creepy)
Ones that are like gladiator sandals or something. I like them a lot. Refer to outfit picture from Anthropologie.
3. Spanish Rose

I love this necklace. It hast he navy blue gems along with the red. It is beautiful. It is 48 Dollas at Armelle Jewelry.
4. Paint by Numbers Kit
Not this one specifically but one like it would be nice. I really like peonies though! :D
5. Peace Cuff
I saw this in the mothers day catalog for Macy's. SRSLY this is HAWT. Oh and it is 38 Dollas
6.Outfit From Anthropologie
Yes, those shoes that dress. I am totally in love with dresses lately. I wear them all the time now! :D Those earing are PRESH. Check it out here > ANTHROPOLOGIE. The entire outfit would only be like... 307 DOLLAS not plus tax. :(
7. MACBOOK

Why hello there sexy. I love you too.
8. LOGAN
Rain, Shine, Wind, SNOW. It doesn't matter. I just want to be here. :D
9. The Kindle

I went to the library and the book store yesterday. They had no good books. I wanted to read sense and sensibility but the library didn't have it and it costs like 16 dollars in paperback. Ridiculous if you ask me. My mom has one of these. Maybe I could get her to buy me one. It is like 350 DOLLAS I think. Hmmm this or that outfit??
10. Blackberry Storm
My phone is ghettofied and dumb. It has been almost a year since I have had it. I don't think I have ever kept a phone this long. It needs to be replaced. I want to say this is like 275 or something.
11. These flowers
Creature Comforts has the best pictures. I subscribe to this blog just to look at the pictures. I want those flowers!!!!!!!! :D
12. AS ALWAYS THE RING

It isn't the same one as last time but I have decided that if it is easier for my future husband to not buy a wedding band. He can get me this instead. Half Carat Round Brilliant with diamond band. :D Yeah it is 3,600$ Dollas but this is a Tiffanys Ring so it doesn't count! Good luck HUSBAND! Whoever you are! ;)
That was fun!









Comments

  1. My youngest sister LOVES Tiffany's. She's says Tiffany ring or BUST!! haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a Mac book in Stuco....I love the fun pictures you can take on there!!!
    I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE THE YELLOW DRESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindle is weird. I like the feel of a real book in my hands.

    I want a mac book

    ReplyDelete
  4. that creature comforts blog is super cool! thanks for linking it! i LURVE it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace is freaking expensive!

    i love tiffanys, theres only two in vegas (caesar's palace and bellagio) have you read the book? SO good...im not an expensive engagement ring person (ive always felt like that money could be put towards are house downpayment, or a car or my kids college) but tiffanys is the only exception

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmkay for sandals, go to bakersshoes.com their gladiators are AMAZING!

    my friend has a storm, and she HATES it.. if that helps? baha

    <3 youuu

    ReplyDelete
  7. as i looked over this post again i must chastise for one minute... you can't possibly want a MACBOOK and a BLACKBERRY! that is like mixing toothpaste and orange juice! lol what about the iphone?? ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. the iphone is cool but it doesn't work with verizon. and that is what i have! haha or i would be saying iphone all the way!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts