That Time....

It is that time of year again. You know the time...

When you ask me any question you would like. I will answer it with 100% honesty, and sometime 50% sarcasm. Either way... it is your turn. ANYTHING you want.

In the mean time....

Today is seeming forever long. I am having a couple friends over tonight and I am going to make CHICKEN NUGGETS and MAC & CHEESE. From scratch. You know, I will bake it all at my home and serve it to them. I will post pictures later.

I skipped what's happening wednesday yesterday so today you get it. So along with your questions.. Tell me your opinion on....

Exercising Vs. Dieting for Weight Loss
Which is better? Changing your eating habits? or Taking a run?
Go here to see the answer.
Then come back and tell me your thoughts..

Comments

  1. how is that from scratch? unless youre using a fryer and batter for the chicken breasts you cut up & not using powdered cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't believe in dieting. In order to lose weight and keep it off it has to be a complete lifestyle change.

    1. Do you have any GirlCrushes?
    2. Have you ever liked your best Guy Friend?
    3.Who is your favorite blogger?
    4.What is your favorite blog? (besides your own)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. why do you sometimes think you are not good enough?
    2. What do you dream about?
    3. if you could do anything in the worl what would it be?
    4. What's your number one goal?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts