SUN BURNT

This is what happens.....
When Amy Tan gets the best of you.......
Bascially... I am sunburnt. I wore a two piece so my stomach is burned... my chest is really burned.. and my thighs are intirely burned.
Clothing is hurting me...
I itch...
Ice feels good... until the numbness wears off.
BASICALLY I am dumb for not putting sunscreen on right at first, but halfway through. I know it's my fault.. but I didn't feel like I was getting any sun. SO yeah.. I would appreciate it if you didn't tell me that it's my fault.. or I guess remind me. Because to be honest. I ALREADY KNOW. I just like to whine because my blog is for that sometimes.
WHINE WITH ME! Tell me something stupid you have done, that you know was dumb, but now you have to deal with the consequences. Or just whine about whatever. It's good for the skin...
HA funny.

Oh and I love Jon Schmidt and just found this so enjoy!!! Play it while you read my blog! :D Delish.

Comments

  1. OH how I LOVE to whine!!!!!
    Hmmmm there are so many things, I won't bore you with them all....
    How bout this?
    FALLING FOR STUPID BOYS ENDLESS CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore that video. Also, this one time I did this really stupid thing....I went to Brianhead to go tubing with Jana's family and well I didn't put sunscreen on my face, I also had a earwarmer/headband on that came halfway down my forehead. As you can imagine I got this ridiculous sunburn, I looked like a tomato. Also, my forehead was two-toned and I walked around with a very distinct line on my face for a good long time.
    Ps- I don't think tanning in a two-piece is at all immodest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The past two summers I have been really stupid. Two years ago I used tanning oil...burned sooooooo bad. It was like I was frying myself like a chicken.

    Last year....playing in the ocean washes all sunblock off...didn't re-apply like I should have so I did burn..luckily tho I was wearing a tank top so I could stand a bra..lol

    My aunt when she was younger burned her arm pits...ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the music! It sucks that you got burned! I hardly ever get burned I just tan when I lay out, sorry about you luck. But at least you have some color now, I on the other hand look like an albino! And I don't think 2 piece swim suites are bad just as long as you are not wearing a thong, then I think nasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MAN! didnt you feel that coming? how are you liking it btw? its one of my favorites...i love the way she uses figurative language

    p.s. you should join borders rewards, i get coupons every week so i go out & buy one for super cheap. in fact, i got one today so ill be going tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once I burned myself really bad, even my face my swollen.

    My mom put tomato slices on my back and face (this happened in Mexico mind you). It felt good, I don't know if it helped but I do know is it took some of the burning away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. theres an old myth that if you bathe in vinegar.. it turns your burn to tan.. just fyi.

    i hardly ever burn, and if i do its tan over night. uhm.. get the blue ice cooling gel. we get it in hawaii every year, and i sleep great haha

    personally, I think your legs are muyy sexy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts