Reasons to Live

Today I decided to post random pictures of my life. Some are from a long time ago, and some are very recent! Enjoy!!!
1. BOWLING
This is my favorite thing to do. I always do it every birthday I have and I think it is so much fun! The past couple of weeks I have been going bowling with my friends Jameson, Greg and Kaity. This night, (below) we added Ela and Dave to the mix. It was a ton of fun. I had an off night but still ended up with a 117 the second round!

2. BUFFALO WILD WINGS
This is why I could never be a full on vegetarian. I have cut back on my meat intake ALOT but there is no way on earth you could stop me from going to B DUBS (our nickname for it). I love that place and will miss it tons when I leave!
3.BLAIR JORDAN CANFIELD (but he can't catch! OHHH)
I have known that kid since SECOND GRADE. No matter what we will always be friends. We don't really hang out anymore but he is still cool in my book. I'm not a very good friend so that is my fault. He is going to New York, New York on his mission, he will be speaking spanish.


4. HOMECOMING 2008
For homecoming I wasn't going to get asked, so I went with my friend Kayla (not in this pic) It was a great time. We had Del Taco for dinner and went to the Shark Reef after the dance. This is my friends Kirsta, and Lori.. oh and of course me! Aren't we just beautiful?! haha

5. EMILY ELISE
Emily is my big sister. She is really hardcore, and has a tattoo and stuff. :D I love her a lot. I used to think she was the most popular girl in school because she always had a ton of friends come pick her up from the house. She always had a boyfriend too. I wanted to be like her when I was in high school, besides all the sports stuff. She is bomb dot com. This is us, Easter Sunday. We are babes.

6. BOOK OF MORMON READATHON
As you may remember I went to Utah a few weekends ago to spend the weekend reading the Book of Mormon from cover to cover. 22 hours later, and this is me Kaity and Greg.. in the back is Tuesday and her friend. (sorry I don't know her name.) This is us right before Bishop Leany read the last chapter and we all knelt in prayer. It was an AMAZING weekend.

7. CARTER THE FARTER
Carter is my sister Emily's first son. He is spoiled rotten to the core and is probably the best thing to happen to our family since UFC. He brings us together no matter what is going on. He is loved, and always will be spoiled. Until there is a girl grand-child. Then he will be second haha

8. GIRL-FRIENDS
I have like ZERO girl friends. Honestly. I mean in the blogging world.. I have like a million plus two. But in real life. I would rather hang with the guys. It's less competitive that way ;0 I met Ela through my two friends Jamo and Greg. She is the coolest girl ever. She is so laid back, and she is just real. I love her. Kaity, the one on the right, I have known for forever. She is my rock. I seriously love her to no end. OF COURSE there is BEEZY too, but she is a different story all together. haha

9. JO-JO
No, not the singer... my sister. You all know how much I love my sister Jordan. So this is us. Easter Sunday, and we are HAWT!

Comments

  1. that is so funny about your dream! mostly, because the girl you mention from love and photographs is stacey and i know her (in real life, i mean!( we used to dance together when we were little and everything! so ironic!

    anyway, i had a weird dream last night too. not about blogging. but about rain and a rabbit. it was weird. i don't think i slept really....

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how Carter is the best thing to happen since UFC! That was a very good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read this post I wanted to jump in the car and go eat at buffalo wild wings...too bad its 9 in the morn. That place is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hells ya im a different story all together!! pshh lol cute post i like all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!!! You make me laugh so freakin hard sometimes. Oh how I will miss you.

    I didn't ALWAYS have a boyfriend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts