Pride, Flip-Flops, & Cross Dressers

I pride myself for the fact that I can go a week without actually getting dressed.

Yep, you heard me. I can go to work partly in pajamas, or in a dress that takes no work to put on. I can NOT wear make up for a week. Oh yeah, and I totally can spend the whole day BRA-LESS in my PAJAMAS, go to TARGET, OUTBACK, and COSTCO. You heard me.. I go OUT. Where the world can see. I think I should get put on What NOT to Wear. Just because I would love 5,000$ Bones worth of clothes. I mean srsly... I can dress myself, but why?

So with this insane sunburn, I went to target today. I wore a jacket because the shirt I was wearing was white and remember when I said I was bra-less?

Well... I went.. in my booty shorts.

I got some sweet body wash and a thing of aloe lotion. Put them on.. and ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY.. Put some Aloe Vera on TWICE and I am still crazy itchy. But, you know.. It's good because I decided to spend the day in my robe. OH! But who didn't know the pool man was coming to fix the pool today. So I stood outside for a good ten minutes in my awesome purple robe talking to him. I thought, since he got the pleasure of seeing me in my robe.. so should you! :D Aren't I so nice???

Flip Flops suck. YOU HEARD ME! They are like a wedgie to your foot. They clap and click and just annoy the crap out of you. I hate flip-flops. Or as my mom calls them.. THONGS. Haha isn't that funny?! I always get the creeps when she asks me to pick up my thongs.. I'm like mom?! SRSLY! Anywho.. I have this ONE PAIR of flip-flops that I actually like.. I think it might be because of the gel-like quality and these awesome rinestones. Either way.. they are the only ones I wear... :D


At the relay for life I totally saw a cross dresser. It was awesome.. HE/SHE totally fell flat on his/her face right after I stopped this video. He/She went DOWN. Along with his/her wig. But, because he/she had grace he/she picked himself/herself right back upa fixed it and said a few un-ladylike words and shuffled down the sidewalk. PRICELESS.




Comments

  1. i remember that guy! i gotta admit he was the best cross dresser i had ever seen!

    where's your video of the chalk spins? lol, that was creative...YES, youre creative shelby!

    you went braless? LUCKY! target is the best. i liked your comment about flip flops being a toe wedgie, HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny post i laughed ill see you later tonight..ps...flip flops are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH HAHAHAHA!!!

    K so I always knew we were twins!!!

    I LOVE my bathrobe!
    I LOVE not getting dressed!!!
    I LOVE booty shorts!!!
    I haven't worn makeup in WEEKS!
    AND I did Relay for Life too!!!

    OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. throw that aloe LOTION out!!! lotion is terrible for burns.. it just makes it worse. im not trying to be a mom I swear, i just want my shelby to not hurt anymore haha.

    they cary burn soothing schtuff at pool supply stores.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for coming out of the shadows. Some days are a total waste of make-up. Love the bling on your thongs...hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. this is exactly how it feels to be burned. and not want to wear ANY clothes.
    at all. ever.
    now just wait till you get g's.. those are a sunburn treat.

    annnd thanks! I'm glad you love my blog. yours is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dawg my roomie just got the worst sunburn EVA for her redheaded paleskinned self. Its awesome.. she wishes she could go butt naked... too bad she's a molly mormony type and wears shade shirts under everything. what a poop stain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mom calls them thongs too, and I have to tell her not to call them that because thongs are underwear! EW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts