My New Home - Via Lori's Cell Phone

THANK YOU SO MUCH LORI!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting for these pictures to arrive. I have yet to ever see my new house in person. Lori sent these pictures of my new house in text messages.. so if they aren't to clear... SORRY. I will take better ones when I get there! I move in.... SEVENTEEN DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say what? Yeah that is what I said. I am so excited so take a look...


This is the outside of the house! HELLO BUSH! I LOVE YOU!!! haha sorry I am a little excited.. Ok so how cute is this house?? How green is this grass????? I LOVE IT!


This is the living room! Ah... yes. I love it already! My goodness.

This is my bedroom. I hope whoevers bedroom it is now doesn't find my blog and get totally upset. haha I love it! It looks pretty big and I don't know about you.. but I just am totally excited. hahahaha

THANK YOU LORI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! and this house. :D

Comments

  1. oh wow! how exciting! and i looove the header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!!
    Bah you're moving!!!
    Exciting!
    And I too LOVE your header!!
    Are those your legs?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is actually just a picture i got off of this girls really awesome picture website! haha i'm not cool enought to have that hott of legs! :D love it tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures actually turned out pretty clear... and sorry the front of the house it looks a little gloomy, because it was overcast yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its furnished?! or am i supposed to look at just the model

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts