My Little News Anchors

So tonight I babysat my cousions Morgan and Jake. We happened to have a ton of boxes at my house and my dad was getting rid of some of his clothes. So I dressed them up and set up a show for them! They had a lot of fun being little news anchors! In the first video it is the full show. Yeah, its kind of rehearsed but it would have been crazy otherwise. I love how they report the traffic and how Jake talks about the 7-11 getting robbed! haha (which didn't happen) Then the second video is a mess up because Jake decided to cut the camera for his microphone. The third video is after they got a hang of it they just went crazy. When you see Jake laughing (Jake is the smaller one by the way) it is because I am making faces at him! ENJOY!!



I know it says part 2 but this is the full one! haha :D



hehe



this is their own little thing! I hope you watched them and enjoyed it!! I will post again on Monday! :D

Comments

  1. These are so fun!!!
    What cute boys!!!
    You're like the best babysitter ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Good Job Chevy! I really appreciate it!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE THE BEST! Jake and Mo had a great time thanks so much! We love you tons & tons & tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP! ROSS AND I JUST LAUGHED SO HARD! THAT WAS AWESOME! I LIKE THE LITTLE RANT MORGAN DID ABOUT THE BALD EAGLES AND HOW JAKE IS BAD BECAUSE HE LEAVES PAPER ON THE STREET! THAT WAS AWESOME AND JUST MADE MY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7-11 just got robbed ... by by a robber and umm they uh ... they took the money of out the uh little ... the cash register and uh ... heres morgan

    I don't really have anything to say so ... heres Jake!


    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man if that video doesn't make you wanna have kids I don't know what will!! Those boys are soooo cute!! I laughed so hard I was crying at points. I love how jake kept organizing his papers and making sure they were all straightened. ha ha ha. And of course We love that morgan is a chevy boy!! ;) I think you should have them do a report every week...those kids could be famous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how creative. you are a super fun babysitter. i would totally watch "the jake & morgan show"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts