LIFE AS I KNOW IT

Remember one of my New Years Resolutions was to take more pictures. Well I have been getting back onto that lately. The whole take more pictures thing lasted maybe a week after New Years then, I just didn't have much to take pictures of. Now I have tons of moments to capture and it is pretty dang awesome! :D


Once again, last night, we went bowling. I love to bowl!!! It is so much fun and on Thursday nights it is only 1.50 to bowl. So I payed 3.00 to bowl last night!!! WICKED AWESOME! We bowled two games, the first game was left handed and the second game was right handed. I didn't do very well, and I was frustrated the whole night. I really wanted to get like 130 or something. Maybe next time!

1. FEET
The classic feet picture.. isn't this awesome!
2. Man Bag
I don't think my purse has ever looked so tuff!

3. Friends
For an extra special treat Lauren, Tuesday and Derick came. Derick and Jameson are twin brothers, and Lauren is Kaity's little sister. Tuesday.. well Tuesday is just Tuesday. haha Normally we plan on us four (kaity, jameson, me and greg) but we always invite more people! Left handed bowling is all the rage!
Left to Right and down to the front...
Kaity Jameson Me Greg Derick Tuesday Lauren
4. The Final Score
So I hit 100 on a really lucky spare on my second to last bowl. CRAZY! Do you see that? 7 / SPARE 6. yaya!!!

5. Photography by Derick
Derick took most of the pictures last night. This is his kind of art! Cool huh!?

6. WHAT THE CRAP?!
So I was working yesterday, and this happened. ONE HOUR before the store closed. Do you know how crazy it is to do an inventory check in ONE HOUR?! Yeah, I wasn't happy.

7. My TV Buddy
We got a new TV because ours is broken. Carter came to sit by me on the couch, he is putting all of his weight on me in this picture! Isn't he just the cutest thing!?!

8. Me and My LOVE
I love this little boy so much! I am going to miss him, probably the most. Sorry everyone else.. but you would say the same thing too if this little guy was your nephew!

Basically, life is good. I am kind of getting more sad to leave. I just met all these really cool people FINALLY and now I am leaving. Yet, it is for the best. Being on my own is going to be amazing and meeting new people in Logan is going to be even more fun! I just hope all the new friends I have here are still my friends if I ever come back! Especially on weekends when I come home (which will be few because I will be poor.).
In other news tonight is the relay for life. I am going to fufill two of my goals tonight... PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER and the SERVICE PROJECT one. :D I am so excited. OH and I get to hang out with PAM! How could that be any better?! Seriously....







Comments

  1. oh this just looks like the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would miss him too. But you look like you re havimg a blast. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the bowling score! I am an awful bowler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shelby...

    im distraught that we didnt get a victory picture, i was SO tired and out of it.

    but im glad you got to enjoy the sunrise while i cleaned up wet tent. sad day.

    i want to do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts