It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I was tagged! By the lovely RatalieNose from EverybodyNose. Clickty over on my sidebar to check her out. She is adorable!!!

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago
1. Finishing up 8th grade and being soooo happy to get out of middle school!
2. Crushing on 5 or 6 guys at once because I was cool like that!
3. Getting ready to move out to the Northern-most tip of Vegas and start a totally awesome new life!
4. Probably still dancing to ABBA in front of my friend Brigettes house.
5. LOVING every minute of my life because nothing could go wrong!!! Ahhh those days..

5 Things on My To-Do-List
1. Get a job in Logan.
2. Pack my entire room up. I will need to get boxes first. MOTHER!!!! :D Hint Hint *COUGH* Wow, sorry about that...
3. Hang out with Kaity lots and lots before I leave.
4. Finish "Things Fall Apart" for my cool new book club! Go HERE to see book reviews and such by my friend Pamela who is awesome. :D
5. Get the posters and memorial stuff done for Cole's Service. Well, help my sister get it done since she is in charge.

5 Places I've Lived
1. The house on Delgrove. (LAS VEGAS)
2. The Rental House (LAS VEGAS)
3. The Maurice Ct. house (LAS VEGAS)
4. The House that I live in now!!! (LAS VEGAS)
5. Arbor View High School ( LAS VEGAS)
5 Things I Want to Be Doing in 5 Years
1. Getting Married or Have been married
2. Have a bachelors in something
3. If numba one is impossible getting off my mission
4. If numba one rocks and it's the second part... having children
5. If numba two is bomb dot com then I would like to be translating for the church if it is spanish. :D YEAH-YUH
5 People I Tag
Jordan
Alix
Cambria
Blair
Kacey

Comments

  1. Oh you're so good to me!
    Nicely done.
    Fabulous things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? now i gotta do it lol..btw i'm official diagnosing you with blog a.d.d because everytime i get on this thing something is different!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts