Instructions Needed?


I think it is funny how on the keyboard there is a safety warning. It says; To reduce risk of serious injury, read Saftey & Comfort Guide provided with product. I think a warning like that should be posted on some boys foreheads. You know, just to warn us before we get ahead of ourselves. To read the manual and figure out how we will get the best results. Of course they don't. It would be too easy if they did. Plus a lot of women are way past that cliche of "asking for directions" and would just throw the manual away. We are so different, yet so alike in certain things. Yet still, we cannot seem to understand one another. Why is that? Maybe it is because we are only supposed to be able to understand that ONE person. You know, the ONE for you. Personally, I kind of think that is bologna.
I have been in plenty relationships. Mainly short and terrible ones. But I think that those are what lead us to who we really want in the end. Once we have gone through all the wrong guys we finally find the one for you. Not because he was predestined, but because he was everything the other ones weren't and somewhat like their best qualities. Of course he has his own personality and his own charm that draws you to him, but he still reminds you of others, when things were good. For me, dating all of those different guys and having guy friends most of my life has given me my own manual. Our should I say Saftey & Comfort Guide. Now, that isn't to say that I won't try my own methods and get hurt along the way.. but in the end I will realize that the manual was right and that he is too.
Or am I reading the spanish side of the manual?

Comments

  1. Even when you find that one guy who is just right for you, you won't always understand him...and he won't always understand you! That keeps things pretty fun and interesting, tee hee! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I was behind on reading your blog so I have been listening to the great music video and reading it...well...I came to the conclusion that all your blog really made me want to do is go swimming and get some sun! I totally need a vaca.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts