Espanol?

Something has been hitting my interest lately. I'm not sure if this is going to be my final choice but it is for sure in the top 2.

What would you say about me majoring in spanish? Or majoring in a language at all? How about if I am a translator for the church? Wouldn't that be a great job? I could work at hospitals or courtrooms too. I could work pretty much anywhere that needs someone who is bilingual. Also wouldn't it be awesome if I could speak a second language??? I would love to study abroad and learn about different cultures. I'm thinking this could be good. OH and if all else fails I could be a spanish teacher! :D Holy heck I think this might be a good idea!

Comments

  1. I think that's a FABULOUS IDEA!!!
    Go for it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Spanish!
    hazlo, nina. lo vas a encantar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to major in ASL. I think Spanish is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASL is the toughest thing you will ever do! I wish I had the patience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts