Clean Up! Aisle Four!

Today is one of those days. The day when you wake up and you feel like you have been stuck. Maybe it is because I have been doing the same things for the past three weeks. With the acception of cooking dinner last night. I just feel repetative? Is that even a good way to phrase this? Who knows. Blogging is awesome. I talk about my blogging friends all the time. I tell their stories and their situations. I tell people how awesome they are, and what great things they have accomplished. It is an amazing thing. Yet, still there is something missing. Something that a three day blogcation isn't going to fix. Something, that, no matter how long I stay away from my computer and focus on real life, it isn't going to be better.
I'm clamouring. Is that how you spell it? I'm clamouring for attention, asking for ideas and hoping for new friends. The blogging world is giving me none of these things. I didn't really expect it to. When I first started to blog I knew that it was only my sister who read my blog. I didn't really care though. I get hand-cramps when I write so I figured this would be a pretty good way to keep a journal. AH! What am I saying?! Sorry... I'm not going to backspace.. I'm just going to keep going.
I want to go back, but stay forward. I want to be inspiring and humorus. I want to raise questions and find answers. I want to meet people, and read their stories. I want to start over. I want a clean slate. I want to keep this going. I don't want to "make improvements" I just want to get back to basics. Honestly, I have a feeling it isn't going to work. But. For as much as I think about what I am going to write on here, what I will say, and how many times I will edit a post. I could be making bigger decisions. I could be really excelling and this. Yes. I know.. it's just a blog. It should mean that much. It does to me. Because it helps me to sort out my thoughts. Or it used to.

So here's to starting over! Here's to cleaning up! Here's to being Shelby Lou!

Hopefully you might, see the difference.

Comments

  1. I like the Shelby you are now. You are an amazing girl with a lot going for you. You are good you just have to let yourself be good. You can't expect to be perfect you can only try your hardest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you do whatever it is you want to! You are a beautiful, talented wonderful woman and I sure love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts