Answers

I know I only asked yesterday, but I am answering now. :D

Q:Pamela asked about how my recipes last night were made from scratch.
A: I got all of my recipes from Rookie-Cookie. I swear bye her website. She is an amazing cook! I sliced and breaded all of the chicken nuggets then baked them in the oven. Then I cooked pasta and added ingredients ( 3lbs of cheese) into a dish and baked it in the oven also. It turned out delicious. Along with Kaity's Cranberry Walnut Salad, and strawberries and fruit dip for dessert!

Natalie asked a couple of questions...
Q1:Do you have any GirlCrushes?
A1: I would have to say no. I know what you mean about GirlCrushes. Girls that are just totally amazing and awesome and you kind of secretly wish you were them. YEAH. I don't really have one of those. I mean I admire different things in different people. :D haha
Q2:Have you ever liked your best Guy Friend?
A2: I think we always end up liking our best guy friends. With the acception of Blair. SORRY BLAIR. :D It never worked out though. NEVER. I mean, I wish it did but it was always too messy.
Q3:Who is your favorite blogger?
A3: My favorite blogger right now.. is C Jane. Everyone knows who that is. The post she posted today made me laugh hysterically. I love the way she is. She is a great writer!
Q4:What is your favorite blog?
A4: My favorite blog is probably Amy Lawsons. She is so funny and so straight forward. She never ceases to make you laugh. All of her posts are genuine, yet sarcastic. She has the funniest moments ever!
(The above two change daily by the way. I could never decide on just one!)

Jordan asked a couple of questions too.
Q1:Why do you sometimes think you are not good enough?
A1: I think it is because, I'm not perfect. Worrying about myself and the things I choose to do is the biggest problem I have. I don't really care what others see, but when I can't see good or I can't see issues being resolved and things working in my life, I tend to think worse of myself. I'm pretty selfish, and that is something I need to work on.
Q2:What do you dream about?
A2: In my nightly dreams? Anything from having BBQ's to running from creepers that drive big white sicknast vans. In my life dreams? I dream about being married, about having a family and about showing my children the gospel. If I could find a husband I wouldn't go to college, but since I need to have an education that is what I want to do. I just want people to see that there is more then this. I want my own family and I want to have eternal bliss.
Q3:If you could do anything in the world what would it be?
A3: Right now? I would go on a mission. If girls were allowed to serve this young I would be gone. But seeing as that isn't for a couple of years. I would really like to be traveling to different countries in the world and doing service projects. Teaching children english, or providing relief. If I could do ANYTHING. I would do that. SERVE. Oh and eat a huge bowl of maracino cherries and vanilla ice cream. :D
Q4:What's your number one goal?
A4: To get married in the temple. I know it will be hard for my family, seeing as they might not be there. (unless something amazing happens) But it is what I want. I don't want to offend anyone by saying this.. because I know you are all happy married to who you are married to and you can be sealed later which is amazing. BUT. I want to be married for eternity the first time through. I don't want any sort of bond to break. It's my number one goal. My first priority. That doesn't mean that's how it works for everyone. That just means that is how it is for me. ;D

LOVE IT! Thanks for the questions! :D

Comments

  1. "Q2:Have you ever liked your best Guy Friend?
    A2: I think we always end up liking our best guy friends. With the acception of Blair. SORRY BLAIR. :D It never worked out though. NEVER. I mean, I wish it did but it was always too messy."

    Thats bullcrap lol, "It never worked out" lol THERE WAS NEVER A CHANCE you punk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last three sentence were referring to the first part of the answer. not the blair part! :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts