Reasons to Live

I have so many reasons to be happy!! I mean, not only am I totally awesome. HA I have tons of cool stuff and things to be happy for. I move in 51 days, May 9th to be exact, to LOGAN UTAH, to live in the house with the purple door. I am so excited. So here are my reasons why!!!

1. I rode my bike to work on tuesday, to save on gas. Isn't it so cute?!
2. I washed my car on Monday and got a new air freshener, Lively Lemon.
3. Last Week I got this sweet new headband/flower at target! Thanks Mom!!


4. On Saturday after work I got myself a bundle of flowers, aren't they so pretty?!


5. Today I got stuff for my apartment. This is my new silverware set! Thanks Target. 10$ for the whole entire set!


6. I got the flower plate on sale for 3 bucks @ target and the nice white plate I got for 2 dollars @ home goods!


7. The bowl was only 2 bucks @ home goods. I got two white plates, two white bowls, and two flower plates.


8. Finally, my awesome 8 piece cookware set! 29.99 at Target!



Thanks for reading!! Have an awesome Wednesday!!!






Comments

  1. ohhhh i like the head band. I could not pull it off.


    I want a cruiser/road bike to ride around. I wish i never got a down hill bike

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that headband! are the flowers real? oh and cute bike, i would never have the guts to ride in public i might fall off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shopping spree anyone?? These are all awesome:] oh also i have a bike too... so we can ride our bikes to school everyday until it gets butt cold. k. haha perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute stuff!!!!

    but ps. a little word from the wise..lol...be careful how much stuff you actually buy for your kitchen and stuff before you actually go up there. you never know what your roommates will already have. my suggestion, buy the things that YOU will use just for you. then just SAVE the money you would spend on the other stuff. then when you get there see what everyone has and what your apartment still needs. i took SOOO much stuff back home because i bought it and then got here and didnt need it. just my little two cents.

    but your stuff is DANG cute! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- see I never would have even looked at the flowery plates, but YOU did and you made me see how cool they are. I am so lame!!

    And the headband is awesome. I need to get me some cool ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, yes! The bike is cute, and so are the flowers! I LOVE the pretty silverware, and your dishes look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your pink bike and nice deal on the cookware set!

    hope you're having a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts