Random Things You Need to Know

Ok, so you might not NEED to know them, but it would sure help you to know what's going on in my life, since you read my blog and such. So there are a couple things I need to mention, and I will mention the dumb, stressfull and bad stuff first. Because I hate to leave you in a bad mood. That just isn't nice.

First things first. I changed my email- shelbyloudeLong{at}gmail{dot}com... in the process of doing so I realized that my blog was under a google account, which was under my old email address. SOOOO being the anal freak that I am, and having to have everything in one area I was freaking out on friday. I had to switch my blog over and I couldn't figure it out. After about 2 hours of searching through help topics I figured it out. I switched over, and without any of you really noticing, my blog is on a different account! YAY!!! EVERYTHING IS AWESOME... haha not. What you did notice, is that ALL of my pictures are broken and there are all those really annoying boxes all over the place. So, to save face, and annoyance. I am switching my blog to only showing today's post. If you want to see the old posts you will have to go to my archives. SO SORRY.

Then on top of all that blog-drama, on saturday we had a yard sale and I got sunburned so bad. My face looks like a cherry tomatoe and my chest is so ICHY!! I was wearing a really high v-neck shirt on saturday so my tan line is BEAUTIFUL especially with my scoop neck dress that I wore on Sunday to stake conference. Luckily, my friend Myra let me sit with her and some other girls so I wasn't in the middle of all the guys holding my neck because it looks horrid.
So, moving on. I made 30 BUCKAROOS selling my clothes at the Yard Sale on Saturday, so that is a definte up.

My family and I are big UFC fans. UFC is basically the best sport known to man. It beats soccer, baseball, swimming, basketball, and water polo. FOR SURE. I mean, who doesn't love a good fight? I DO! I love to watch those big huge massive men tackle each other to the ground and do a little ground and pound. What really makes my day is when there is a K.O. or sometimes a little blood added to the battle. So I was majorly disappointed on Saturday night when JARDINE "the dean of mean" got beat by RAMPAGE "the dumb howling man who thinks he is a dog." For those of you in AW listen, UFC is not like WWF. WWF is fake, and over exaggerated drama. UFC is pure fight, and muscle. It takes major skill. Ok, enough about that.

I got a scholarship in the mail yesterday. 9,000$ for tuition! SWEET-NESS. Seriously, I needed that. I also finished my FAFSA and looked at apartments in Logan for the summer. Since I will be moving in MAY I decided that I should definetly get started house hunting. I am looking a private rooms because, I don't want to share. I need a washer and dryer in the place, and I would prefer for it to be free. Also high speed interent is a must. So I have two or three places all ranging from 425 to 500 for the entire summer, INCLUDING UTILITES. Yeah, basically I am stoked. I hope I get an email back from the one place I have talked to, and I will be calling places tomorrow to set aside a room and put down a deposit.

Other then all that jazz I am looking for some good ideas on what to write about in my next post. So just leave them here, in the comments, or email me. THANKS LOVES!

Comments

  1. UFC reminds me of my ex-boyfriend. The bad ex. UFC is fun, but I can't watch it without feeling sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited that you got your scholarship. And i hope you get your room you want. You are freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post i have missed them! and i love how the pictures on your blog break right after youpost pics of me up there..its a sign! bahaha jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. rent is expensive there! im paying for a three bedroom house $350/room and NO utilities :D jealous? you should be!

    i should have yard sale, i have so much brand name crap that i dont have to heart to give away. have you seen confessions of a shopaholic? thats me

    i cant see sweet innocent shelby watching UFC, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts