Personal Journal Entries
Taken from my own personal written journal (some items changed for privacy).
Entry #34 Feb 24 2008
Last night, I went on a date with Stu. It was soo much fun! It was us, Jack + Beezy, Braden + Ashley. It was sooo much fun oh my goodness. we went to lefty's pizza and ate then we went to Stu's house and made a four layer cake. It was cool. While it baked we played catch-phrase and listened to Stu play his drums. Then Andrew came home and played the piano while Stu sang, and it was so awesome! Then they did a guitar/drum set it was cool. Beezy is the coolest girl ever I am so glad her and I are going on the church history tour together. Stu is awesome, he is so funny! Jack was weird the whole time because he knows Beezy has a crush on Stu, so he made himself scarce. Braden does this laugh, that pretty much, is the funniest thing. He sounds like a little girl. Well that's all for now, it's SUNDAY!
Entry #60 June 28 2008
We bore testimony tonight of the truthfulness of the gospel and all of the amazing people who helped create the standards and the things that we so dearly love about the gospel. I am so glad that I have the gospel in my life to help point me in the right direction and gie me the hope to press forward in times of trouble and sorrow. God fought for us to be here and he will continue to fight for us and our well-beings.
I want to be a missionary and spread this gospel. But I also want to be married. Whichever comes first is the one I will choose. Because both will give me the chance to spread the gosepl to those around me. And it will help me to be the person I want so badly to be. It will also help me serve the lord. In being a mother... I will do well... All is well.. All is well...
My testimony of the savior has grown so much. I cannot imagine people spitting on my king, the man who so gladly layed down his life, and suffered for my sins. "From the smallest stubbed toe to my deepest sin." -Jake " God is my father, Christ is my savior, and the Holy Ghost is my constant companion." -Jake
Entry #90 Feb 24th 2009
Something I want my kids to know.
No one is perfect. Except heavenly fahter, and christ. You are amazing exactly how you are. Sure, everyone can improve. But the person you are, the spirit you have is so much more important then any pair of jeans or car you drive. You, are amazing and no one can bring you down. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
I know, it's nothing really funny but I thought it was interesting how my entries have changed. Hope you liked it!! Sorry, no pictures or anything. I don't have my own computer so those are VERY limited.
Shelby Lou
Entry #34 Feb 24 2008
Last night, I went on a date with Stu. It was soo much fun! It was us, Jack + Beezy, Braden + Ashley. It was sooo much fun oh my goodness. we went to lefty's pizza and ate then we went to Stu's house and made a four layer cake. It was cool. While it baked we played catch-phrase and listened to Stu play his drums. Then Andrew came home and played the piano while Stu sang, and it was so awesome! Then they did a guitar/drum set it was cool. Beezy is the coolest girl ever I am so glad her and I are going on the church history tour together. Stu is awesome, he is so funny! Jack was weird the whole time because he knows Beezy has a crush on Stu, so he made himself scarce. Braden does this laugh, that pretty much, is the funniest thing. He sounds like a little girl. Well that's all for now, it's SUNDAY!
Entry #60 June 28 2008
We bore testimony tonight of the truthfulness of the gospel and all of the amazing people who helped create the standards and the things that we so dearly love about the gospel. I am so glad that I have the gospel in my life to help point me in the right direction and gie me the hope to press forward in times of trouble and sorrow. God fought for us to be here and he will continue to fight for us and our well-beings.
I want to be a missionary and spread this gospel. But I also want to be married. Whichever comes first is the one I will choose. Because both will give me the chance to spread the gosepl to those around me. And it will help me to be the person I want so badly to be. It will also help me serve the lord. In being a mother... I will do well... All is well.. All is well...
My testimony of the savior has grown so much. I cannot imagine people spitting on my king, the man who so gladly layed down his life, and suffered for my sins. "From the smallest stubbed toe to my deepest sin." -Jake " God is my father, Christ is my savior, and the Holy Ghost is my constant companion." -Jake
Entry #90 Feb 24th 2009
Something I want my kids to know.
No one is perfect. Except heavenly fahter, and christ. You are amazing exactly how you are. Sure, everyone can improve. But the person you are, the spirit you have is so much more important then any pair of jeans or car you drive. You, are amazing and no one can bring you down. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
I know, it's nothing really funny but I thought it was interesting how my entries have changed. Hope you liked it!! Sorry, no pictures or anything. I don't have my own computer so those are VERY limited.
Shelby Lou

you will love the CHT!!! It is the best ever!!
ReplyDeletethats sweet you recorded things you want your children to know...thats why i do most of this blogging thing & write in my personal journals. but i never thought of dedicating an entry to them
ReplyDeletethat first comment is funny because you already went..don't people read the dates on your journal entrees...the first entree totally through me off..i had to read it twice cuz i realized i was in and couldn't figure out what you were talking about cuz the names were changed..poor steve-o..and poor me for liking "stu" what was i thinking..what is anyone thinking when it comes to liking that kid..and the children thing is awesome...i do that to i thought i was the only one..i loved this post!! super awesome...thanks for blogging!
ReplyDelete