Mister Trickster

Ugly people who smell bad... SAY WHAT?!?! huh? What?

Ok, so I know you know what I am talking about. Because you just have to, how could you not??? Don't you remember back in the day when you were younger and immature (sometimes it happens now, its ok, just admit it)? Well, I do.. and I am having a flashback. Boys used to do it to their friends all the time, and if you were "one of the boys" you got it done to you too. Here is the scenario.... You are in a big group of people (usually guys) and one guy says something under his breath and really fast but towards the end his voice gets louder and a little more clear...

uglypeoplewhosmell bad say what?!
Then you, being totally boggled by what he said say What? Then everyone starts laughing. Because it is JUST SO FUNNY.

Another example would be the, NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU trick. You are sitting in class, usually science because there are usually only two people to a desk. Then the guy next to you all of a sudden screams... NO I WILL NOT MAKE OUT WITH YOU!?!?!!! JEEZ!!!! Then you are left with that embarassing blush and trying to tell everyone it is just a joke.

One time my dear friend Trotter decided he was going to be funny. At my high school freshmen year it is all outdoor hallways and there are those bars in between the double doors from the courtyard to the inside hallways. So Trotter decides he is going to "hit his head" on the middle bar. I'm a concerned person, so I don't usually laugh until AFTER I know the person is ok. I see him run into the bar and I hear a SMACK as he "hits his head" and I start freaking out... "Trotter!!! Are you ok?!?!" Then after faking his injury for a minute he looks at me and starts laughing. He is such a fool. In reality he banged his foot against the bottom of the bar to make the sound, and faked the rest. TRICKY I tell you.

The most annoying trick is the hand trick. Person 1, aka TRICKSTER decides he is going to make the O.K. symbol with his hand and put it below his waistline, if you look at it, he gets to punch you. Yep you heard me right, he gets to just free-reign punch you. DUMB. So, person 2 walks around thinking "oh man today is such an awesome day... la dee dah... donuts are yummy..." Then he meets up with his friend...

Trickster: Sup Dude? *high fives and hand bumps*
Person 2: Not much man...
Trickster: YAWN *streches arms out then brings it swiftly down and into the ok symbol below his waistline*
Person 2: ??? *looks at his hand* AH FRICK! *tries to run*
Trickster: GOT YOU!! *punches him in the arm*

PAINFUL tricks. FUNNY tricks. DUMB tricks. We have all had them happen to us, tell me about your tricks....

Funny video, Julian Smith is DANG GOOD LOOKIN. Even with his little gap tooth. ;)

Comments

  1. Hahaha, I used to get punched in the arm EVERY DAY because the okay symbol. I never learned...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts