Last Night

Last Night I started packing. I hear you!!! I hear you!!!

You: Shelby you still have 43 days, that is a month and a week. Why are you packing now? What if you need those things you pack? What if you decide not to go because we both know how indecisive you are... Tell me you haven't packed your clothes.. PLEASE.
ME: I know there is ONLY 43 days left. I am packing now because I feel like I need to decide what to take. The things I am packing I don't need, new towels dishes, books, magazines, DVDs, and blankets. I won't need those things, because I will just use the ones I am leaving here. I am indecisive, but THIS, is different. Very different. NO I haven't packed my clothes... but I did think about packing my heavy coats...

Then last night, I went out and about looking for stationary. No where, and I mean NO WHERE, did they have stationary. Well, stationary that didn't have Hello Kitty or Unicorns on it. Where do I find stationary? I looked at Micheals, Wal Mart and Target. I found cards with envelopes, but whatever I write might be pages... I just want a nice stationary set.

Comments

  1. yeah...BLANK stationary is hard to find, especially cute ones. not the kind with elegant initials & gold rim crap on it, too formal!

    i get mine from hallmark. theres also this stationary store in green valley district called alligator soup, my fav is their zebra print :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE packing for things!
    I don't blame you one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthropologie has b-e-a-utiful paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelby dear - try Hallmark. I was in there a bit ago and was absolutely SALIVATING over their adorable blank stationary. Seriously - to die for (though it is a little pricey). Also - Barnes & Nobles has good, decently priced stationary. Happy hunting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts