For The Ladies

I have noticed a lot of things lately. I have more freckles on my face, I have a scratch on my right thumb that I do not have any idea where it came from. Boys who have already served a mission are so much cuter then boys who still have two years to go. Stop lights don't stay green for very long anymore. I always put chapstick on right after I get out of the shower, always. What I have really noticed, besides those very important things, are girls who are taking IT hard.

By IT I mean relationships, life, self-love, and inner beauty. So IT has gotten in the way of so many beautiful girls. When I say beautiful I mean, honest, virtueous, caring, loving, intense, and daughters of god. Let me speak my peace to you.


YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE WORTH IT.


You are not the exception, and you need to stop watching that movie. You make people smile when you don't see it. When you make a good choice your future children are cheering for you in heaven. When you set your feet on your bedroom floor in the morning Satan and his angels get so frustrated. They want to hurt you, they are going to be after you, but you... YOU can handle it. Because if you couldn't it wouldn't be happening to you.


Life is a test, life is a journey, life is what you make it. I hate to hear you say that you are sad, or that HE didn't text you today, or that your children are overwhelming and you feel like you can't take another step. YOU make me want to stand on the top of the tallest tower and scream STOP at the top of my lungs. It kills me to think you aren't living, you aren't happy, or you are holding back. Tears are literally streaming down my face in pain at the words I have heard lately. You can do it, you can... just take that step, take the leap, FALL. You will always have someone to catch you. ALWAYS.


Please, consider the fact that life is great, that being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It just means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. Beyond the annoyances, the pessimistic views, the downfalls. It means you are looking at the flowers, the sun, the chances, the love.


BE HAPPY FOR THIS MOMENT. THIS MOMENT IS YOUR LIFE.

Comments

  1. Loved this post! THANK YOU! You are so right! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 this post. I think EVERY girl should read and believe this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shelby you made my day! you are so right, HE didnt text me today...but things are still great! i love my life, not everything in it but i love my life. every girl should. i would like to think that my future children are cheering for me in heaven. thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very inspirational and amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very honest post that I LOVE! ROCK on

    ReplyDelete
  6. good post dude!! can't wait to hang out on thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post, Shelby! We all should do better at remembering what you've said!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMEN
    HALLAYLOOYA!!!!
    LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE!!!!
    THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was great, thanks!
    This should be on a handout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing post that I think EVERY woman should read daily. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts